Scholarships/Financial Aid

  • Choosing a college, college admissions, career guidance, choosing a major, financial aid-
    Students requesting financial aid should complete the FAFSA form as soon as possible to obtain federal aid. The parents' and student's tax information is needed to complete application. Students can use the forms available in guidance or go to













Financial Aid: 

       For any questions/assistance regarding the FAFSA call Robin Giacin at Pensacola State College-- 850-484-4455.Free services to             parents even if your student is not attending Pensacola State College.


Scholarship Search Engines:

PSC Scholarship Process

Robin Giacin from PSC will be available to complete FAFSAs over the phone with students.  Call 484-4455 Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.

or email:

This site was last updated 1/13/2021.

   © 2016 Pace High School